Are you wondering how you can protect your share of a property that you own? It may be worthwhile setting up what we call a ‘Family Trust’.
The share you own would be put into a Trust and the Trustees would become the legal owner of that share.
Trusts are set up for several reasons, including:
- to control and protect family assets.
- when someone is too young to manage this type of financial burden.
- when someone is incapacitated, meaning handling their affairs is too difficult.
- to pass on assets before your death.
- to pass on assets when you die (a Will Trust).
You will decide how the assets in your Trust should be used.
Come and speak to us, we will then provide you with recommendations on what you may need to protect your assets whilst you still can.
Talk to the Right People
Family Trusts Contacts
Stephanie Sadofsky’s & Rachel Watkinson’s Team
Jane Brooks’ & Laura Gibb’s Team