fixed fee covers all the work required to complete a re-mortgage of your
property. This will include the
following key stages :-
on and going through the Mortgage documentation
you on joint ownership
for the Mortgage to be signed
a completion date
out pre-completion searches
mortgage monies from your lender
with registration formalities at H M Land Registry
in connection with a re-mortgage are £300.00 plus VAT
- We also charge a fee of £10.00 plus VAT to carry out an identity check for each borrower.
also charge a fee of £30.00 plus VAT to arrange for a bank transfer of the mortgage
monies to repay any existing mortgage.
you are adding or removing a party from the title an additional fee of £75.00
plus VAT will apply.
Disbursements which would
be payable in addition to our fee are :-
are expenses paid on your behalf such as H M Land Registry fees and search
M Land Registry fees are based on the value of the property and can be
calculated using the websites below.
- Search Indemnity £20.00 (dependent on the new mortgage advance)
- Official Copy Entries £6.00
- Bankruptcy searches £2.00 per person
- Lenders Charge for using Electronic Portal (if applicable) £10.00 plus VAT – this isdependent upon your mortgage lender
- H M Land Registry search £3.00
- Land Registry fee – this is based on the value of the property. For further details please visit http://landregistry.data.gov.uk/fees-calculator.html
On average we would anticipate the re-mortgage of a residential freehold property to take between 4 to 6 weeks.
For Leasehold Property
The following additional disbursements
may be payable:-
- Notice of Charge fee (if the property is to be mortgaged) – this fee is set out in theLease and is often between £60.00 – £150.00
The above disbursement can vary and can on occasion be more than the rangespecified above. We can provide you withan accurate figure once we are in receipt of documentation.
CONNECT WITH JANE BROOKS LAW